Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Form 2022
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Form 2022: Registration/ Application Form, Tharav, Instructions, Eligibility And Benefits, ‘Vahli Dikri Yojana’ launched to save Gujarat’s daughters. The state in the budget on Tuesday allocated Rs 133 crore for the scheme, under which Rs 1 lakh will be provided to first and second daughters of a family on attaining 18 years of age, for their wedding or higher education.
Finance Minister Nitin Patel in his budget speech today announced a new scheme ‘Vhali Dikri Yojana’.
‘A girl child among first two children of family will get benefit of this scheme. Beneficiary girl child on her entry to first standard in school will get Rs. 4,000, in 9th standard she will get Rs. 6,000 and when she completes 18-year age she will get Rs. 1 lakh,’ Nitin Patel said.
He said the scheme will improve sex ratio, it will encourage girl child education and avail a big amount for higher education and wedding.
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Eligibility
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- The girls must belong to a poor family with annual income of less than 2 LAkhs.
- Gil Must Born after 2-8-2019
- Vhali Dikri Yojna Benefits Till 2 Girl.
- Age Of mother Nust be more than 18 year At time of Birth of Girl
Vhali Dikri Yojna Full Detail Budget 2021-22 gujarat
Document Require For Vhali Dikri Yojana :::
- Birth Crtificate Of Daughter
- Adhar Card Of Father
- Adhar Card Of Mother
- Birth certificate Of mother
- Income certificate
- Other Documents
Selection Procedure Under Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
- First of all application forms will be invited.
- Then the application forms will be verified by the Related Regional Officers.
- Thereafter beneficiary list will be prepared.
- At last the amount will be transferred to the beneficiary account.
Procedure to Apply For the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
Applicants need to fill online as well as an offline application form. Yet the government has not disclosed any defined procedure. Here are some common steps which applicants need to follow:
- First of all, visit the official website of the government
- Read all the scheme-related information carefully
- Collect all the necessary documents as required
- Click the download application form or online application form registration option
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Upload / attach the necessary documents with the form
- Submit the application form at last.
Download Vhali Dikri Yojna Form click here
Note: Very soon we will update the detailed procedure of the application form submission and other scheme-related details.
1 CommentAdd a Comment
Good advice for all Gujarat people