Find Out Which Government Schemes Under You Have Received Assistance: Check this by mobile – whether the money from Ujjwala, Jan Dhan or Kisan Yojana has come in the account or not: Hello friends, as you may be aware that the government has declared a 21-day lockdown. In such a situation, the government is giving financial assistance to the poor and working classes of the country. That is, sending money to people’s bank account under various schemes.
Find Out Which Government Schemes
- Under the PM Kisan Yojana, a cash installment of Rs 2000 has been sent to the accounts of the beneficiary farmers recently.
- Under the Kisan Yojana, farmers are given 6 thousand rupees annually in the form of installments of 2-2 thousand rupees.
- Apart from this, it has been announced to send an installment of 500-500 rupees for 3 months to the beneficiaries covered under Jan Dhan Yojana.
- In such a situation, under the Jan Dhan Yojana, the first installment of Rs 500 has been sent to the female account holders.
- People involved under the PM Ujjwala scheme were said to provide 3 LPG gas cylinders for free for 3 months.
- Under which the Subsidy of the first month has been sent to the accounts of the beneficiaries.
How to Find Out Under Which Government Schemes You Have Received Assistance
Ujjwala, Jan Dhan or Kisan Yojana has come in account – check this by mobile
Friends, to know whether money has come in your account under these schemes, you have to follow the instructions given below.
Step 1: For this, first you go to PFMS Official Website
Step 2: After clicking on the link, an official portal PFMS (Public Financial Management System) will open in front of you.
Step 3: After this, you have to click on the option of Know your payments [Direct Link] in the menu bar.
Step 4: Now a new page will open where you will get 3 options – Bank Name, Account Number and Captcha Code.
Step 5: The first thing to do here is to fill in the name of your bank.
Step 6: After this, the account number of the bank is also to be recorded.
Step 7: In the last, you have to fill the given captcha code and click on the search button.
After clicking on the button of Friends, the entire record will be opened in front of you. In this, you will know whether money has come in your account or not. And if money has been added to your account, then you will also get information about under which scheme money has been sent to your account.
Find Out Which Government Schemes Under You Have Received Assistance
In this way, you can easily check the details of money or subsidy being sent to your account under any government scheme. So let’s ho